White Street, Glasgow
Property SummaryA charming, well-presented two bedroom first floor flat contained within a blonde sandstone tenement building in the highly popular and particularly convenient Partick area.
A charming, well-presented two bedroom first floor flat contained within a blonde sandstone tenement building in the highly popular and particularly convenient Partick area. The property is incredibly well placed to enjoy and wide and enviable selection of amenities on Hyndland Street, Dumbarton Road and Byres Road together with access to both The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
The interior is generously proportioned and includes a lovely bay windowed living/dining room, a modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom.
Landlord Registration: 261589/280/04541
Energy Performance Certificate Rating: D
• Security entry system; communal entrance close
• Welcoming reception hall with useful storage cupboard off
• Spacious main living/dining room with three section bay window
• Kitchen off the reception hall complete with a range of base and wall units
• Bedroom one with window to the rear
• En suite shower room with two section window to the rear
• Bedroom two with window to the front
• Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin
• Gas central heatingNotice
All photographs are provided for guidance only.